Re: [NTLK] Infopackage for packages

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 02:14:24 PDT

Sebastian,

> For some time ago more people reported which packages they had on
> theri NMP. Did you just opened Extras and looked there and then wrote
> them to your mail program? Or can i find some little pkg to save a info
> list for my NMP, which I can export to my Mac?

You need Dan Rowley's NewtInfo 1.21c which gives very comprehensive listings
of all sorts of things like packages, soups, system notifications and
assistants.

It's part of NewtCase v3.0:
<http://www.newts.com/newton/nc30.html>

Earlier versions are for 1.x Newts.

You can also use SBM Utilities to do this and it should be part of your
standard tool kit:
<http://www.sbm.nu/>

Joel.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html