[NTLK] hexpaint transfer?

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 03:56:41 PDT

I have hexpaint - which is apparently now unsupported
freeware.

However i have not found any documentation for it.
I am having trouble transfering documents from
hexpaint to my desktop.
I can export as a windows metafile (WMF). Inconvenient
to say the least.
I cannot however export notes with drawings from
hexpaint, either as rtf or as doc!

How can I transfer documents from hexpaint to the
desktop?

On a related note, can someone point me to a faq where
i can figure out how to telnet to/from the newton? I
am a telnet newbie.

As always if I can return the favor in any way just
ask!

Thanks