Re: [NTLK] override :close() method?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 11:01:28 PDT

Il me semble que le 2/06/03 à 10:16 -0500, Tom McDougal nous racontait:
>P.S. Why do I want to do this? My bowling scores app doesn't save
>state between quits, and I want to display a dialog when the user
>taps on the close button giving the user a chance to reconsider.

Now that I think again about it, the best way to achieve this is
probably to put a large close box (or a small one) of your own where
you would redefine the buttonClickScript (if it doesn't work,
redefine viewClickScript). You only call parent method if you really
want to close your view or you can simply call close on your view.

But overriding close is not the way to do it.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/