Re: [NTLK] override :close() method?

From: Tom McDougal (tmcdougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 04:23:15 PDT

On Mon, Jun 2, 2003 Paul Guyot wrote:
> Now that I think again about it, the best way to achieve this is
> probably to put a large close box (or a small one) of your own where
> you would redefine the buttonClickScript (if it doesn't work,
> redefine viewClickScript). You only call parent method if you really
> want to close your view or you can simply call close on your view.

I thought about this, too. I'm using protoApp which has its own large close box. I can't figure out how to get access to that (to remove it, hide it, or to redefine its buttonClickScript) and it seems like such a hack to cover it up with another close box. But, that is what I will do until I find another solution.

Thanks.

Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html