Re: [NTLK] Power supply wires

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 13:56:05 PDT

Well...it's one of those darn connectors...I just got
so frustrated that I glued everything...(the crystal
assembly I created is encased in glue just to keep it
secure!)
hey! at least I had the color of the wires correct...
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Frank Gruendel <fg2_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:
<snip>
> What is shown here is the loudspeaker connector with
> its
> two wires. Since both the power switch connector and
> the
> backlight connector have also black and red wires,
> maybe
> what you mean is the power switch connector.
> I'd think the Newton would refuse to power up if
> this
> connector doesn't make contact. I doubt if a missing
> speaker
> would prevent it from starting.
>
> Loudspeaker connector:
> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassembly16large.jpg
>
> Microphone connector:
> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassembly14large.jpg
>
> Power switch connector:
> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassembly15large.jpg
>
> Backlight connector:
> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassembly17large.jpg
>
> Frank
>
> -- Newton Software and Hardware at
> http://www.pda-soft.de

=====
"Liberals don't care about the environment. The core of environmentalism is a hatred for mankind. They want mass infanticide, zero population growth, reduced standards of living and vegetarianism. Most crucially, they want Americans to stop with their infernal deodorant use. "
 - Anne Coulter Op Ed piece on Global Warming