[NTLK] D311 Nokia PC Card Driver?

From: SH (unity_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 14:13:59 PDT

I've looked around a bit for a driver for the Nokia D311 PC Card form my
MP2k. Does anyone know if one exists?

Specs:
Multimode radio card (Type II PC card) for compatible portable computers
and PDAs (Personal Digital Assistant)
GSM 850/1900
GPRS, GSM Data, and wireless LAN (Wi-Fi standard, IEEE 802.11b)
Internal antenna
Up to 40.2 kilobits per second in GPRS networks
Up to 14.4 kilobits per second in GSM networks
Up to 11 megabits per second in wireless LAN network

This card is really nice. Cingular is my carrier and sells these so I
would like to use this card in my newt for 802.11b and GRPS wireless
net.

Thanks!
Shawn H

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html