Re: [NTLK] Is this battery dead, dying, faking it or what?

From: Christian Burk (cmburk75_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 09:13:34 PDT

Peter et al.,
I haven't used any other than the newton rechargeable. I didn't start
getting the low battery warning until the last few weeks. I thought
maybe it's because I would come back to the office from a meeting and
plug the Newton into the AC, thus charging the battery. I started to
think that I may be screwing up the battery's memory. Does NiMh have
memory? Or is that NiCd?

I did get it off e-bay about a year ago. Have I ever done a hard reset?
I think so.

What are those preference add-ons that can set the warning level
differently? Does anyone know?
Christian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html