[NTLK] Is this battery dead, dying, faking it or what?

From: Christian Burk (cmburk75_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 05:43:05 PDT

I've got a Newton unupgraded that works perfectly well . . . except
that it gives me a low battery warning a lot whenever not plugged in.
What's weird is that it then just keeps going and going and going. I've
been using it for days on battery (maybe an hour or so each day)
without it actually shutting down. I'm thinking the batteries are
probably OK but that the newton is having troubling knowing the charge?
Has anyone else ever experienced this or heard of it?
Christian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html