Re: [NTLK] docs for newtXXX protos?

From: Tom McDougal (tmcdougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 11:47:16 PDT

>Did you check on UNNA? In the dev section, there is a whole archive with
>everything you need to get started, including the documentation in PDF.
>Then, there is the "Programming for the Newton" book in HTML format. It
>should be on UNNA too.

Thanks Laurent. I was aware of the Dev section, but I hadn't realized
that the Newton Programmer's Guide as well as the N. P. Reference on
UNNA were a later version, 2.0, than the version I had in hard copy
(v. 1 apparently).

I've got them now.

BTW I had a CRC consistency check error unpacking progguid.zip

-Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html