[NTLK] How: Restoring OMP system to factory defaults

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 15:58:12 PDT

Hi all,

I was unpleasantly surprised that it seems to be impossible to get
rid of an OMP system update by performing a brainwipe (aka hard reset).
I know this to be the case with MP2x00 and eMate, but I always thought
the other models forget EVERYTHING after a hard reset. Never tried
if they really forget system update so far, though.

What are the experiences of the experts out there?

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html