Re: [NTLK] Q-Blueprint

From: Ron R. Silva (ronsilvar_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 11:10:13 PDT

on 6/11/03 11:32 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:45:21 -0300
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]
> From: Luiz Petroni <lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br>
>
> It is/was Jim White.
> I also tried to contact him in the past about the so called Newton
> Q-Blueprint but did not get a reply.
>
> One of his posts is here:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=102670659410026&w=2
>
> HTH
>
> --lpetroni
 Hi,
 Im the one that sold the Blueprint to Jim. I've not heard from him either
since selling it to him. But, the Q-Blueprint would be of little value as it
is a drafting drawing and NOT an electronic schematic. I do have jpgs of the
Q-print. For those that want it I'll be glad to send it. Just email me.
Ron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html