Re: [NTLK] FlashCards

From: Sebastian Adorján Dyhr (sadyhr_at_mail1.stofanet.dk)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 13:55:28 PDT

Hi Robert and all

Now I found som more info for the card, which actually comes from (or
with a PDA)

If anybody knows the PDA (Stylistic 500 Tablet pc), they might be able to
tell me from that, if the card works

I asked the seller, who repported this on the card:

20 Mb Flashdisk
Mass storage system
SanDisk
PCMCIA PC CARD ATA

I can't find it on the kallisys page, but I do anyhow have to use the ATA
driver, right? Wich cost a lot of money as far as I understod.

Anyhow, the PDA does also have a 170Mb PCMCIA ATA hard disc, will the
Newton be able to recogn that?

/Sebastian

--
Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr  --     sadyhr_at_stofanet.dk
Jettesvej 3, 2. TH      --     http://home6.inet.tele.dk/sadyhr