Re: [NTLK] FlashCards

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 08:31:06 PDT

On woensdag, jun 18, 2003, at 22:55 Europe/Amsterdam, Sebastian Adorj=E1n=20=

Dyhr wrote:
> 20 Mb Flashdisk
> Mass storage system
> SanDisk
> PCMCIA PC CARD ATA
>
> I can't find it on the kallisys page, but I do anyhow have to use the=20=

> ATA
> driver, right? Wich cost a lot of money as far as I understod.

No, since this would be a card that ATA driver might support it should=20=

be dirt cheap and it isn't.

Do a search on any of the cards that you find on Paul's site and you'll=20=

find 6 times as big for the same price, which is where the ATA driver=20
actually turns out to be quite cheap.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html