[NTLK] emate tight hinge issue

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 19:47:55 PDT

Hi all:=20

Nowadays, everytime I flip open my eMate's screen, it feels tight. What's
the stop-gap measure to loosen it? I know that I should have gotten washers
installed and all that but I don't exactly have the time to do that at the
moment since I'm leaving the US in two weeks. So what's the best stop-gap
measure, aside from installing actual washers? Thanks. I intend to bring th=
eMate of course.=20

Robert (who promises to have washers installed on his eMate screen the
minute he comes back to the US)
=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
=8B Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html