[NTLK] -48807 on flashcard program launch

From: eggman_at_igs.net
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 19:53:26 PDT

Hi everyone,
I have a 2100 that I have been playing with for about 4 months.
I am currently trying to learn french and I thought that a flashcard
type application would be a good idea.

I loaded FlashCard 2.0 beta onto the machine and tried
to run it.

This gives me a "Sorry, a problem has occurred (-
48807)" message (first one I've seen).

How can I get this to work or can anyone suggest a
better software for language learning or flashcard
type drills?

I checked the FAQ and the readme posting - if
anyone can suggest other resources that might be
good I'm up to learning about that stuff too!

Thanks,
Robert

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html