[NTLK] What prefs determine which account gets checked?

From: funke erich (funkeys_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 23:09:55 PDT

Hi all - thanks for the help on wireless.
I have two main email accounts. One is my work email T1 - or whatever most
modern companies use, and one is a DSL Earthlink account at home. Today I
got my Orinoco Gold (b) card (for my MP2000) working brilliantly on our work
network. (Hiroshi - your payment will come in the next few days) I surfed
the 'net (albeit for a very short amount of time - everytime I got to a site
with graphics, I got html-looking error warnings.) Be that as it may - it
worked. I wirelessly searched for and found all our printers. Used
Simplemail to check email.

My only problem is: The only email I could access and download, was all the
[NTLK] email from all you kind people, which is my home/Earthlink account.
So what determines which set of preferences my Newt will use, when accessing
email?
I tried everything in my very limited knowledge. Created new and wonderful
"worksites" edited & tried them throughout the day. Nothing. I could not
convince the Newt to access anything but my earthlink acc.
Please can someone with this kind of understanding and some time to spare
give an answer?

Erich

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html