Re: [NTLK] What prefs determine which account gets checked?

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 07:26:47 PDT

I just received an Orinoco card (and Hiroshi's driver --- GREAT job!)
from my son's and wife for Father's Day. (What a nice present!). The
way I move between accounts is that I go to the in/out box, click the
info button, click on Eudora preferences (I don't know what you use for
email), and then click on "account info". I have each of my accounts
set up there, so that I can move between one and another if I need to.
You may have to check your email program to determine how to check
other accounts.

Patrick Jendraszak

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html