Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]OT pammaxx@yahoo.com Bad Seller on eBay

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 21:23:17 PST

On Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 07:41 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> Actually dude, it sounds like they were up front about there
> policies...
>
> ie no tracking info, as is, etc.
>
> So YOU are bothering them and complaining about stuff you shouldn't be.
>
> Pay more attention to the fine print in the future, and if you don't
> like people's policies/feedback don't do business with them.
>
> Marty
>
> PS sorry to be so harsh.

If I'm understanding this situation correctly, the o.p. didn't receive
what he paid for. If this is the case, I would be "bothering them and
complaining" too! Maybe you don't mind being ripped off, but I'm sure
most of us do! I'm always happy to be warned about sellers that are
difficult to deal with, or less than honest. Maybe if this happened
more often, people would quit buying from them, and these sellers might
finally get the message and clean up their act. (Just MHO)
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html