Re: [NTLK] Note taking problem - scroll a half page?

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 23:58:22 PST

A month later I discover that HyperNewt has this ability, you need to open
the toolbar in the prefs and a bunch of handy arrows appear. Takes up a
little more room but does have this useful feature. HyperNewt does other
fantastic things too, thanks Adam.

<http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml>

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html