Re: [NTLK] UPDATE Contest over , some ?'s

From: Nancy Haitz (nhaitz_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 01:24:02 PST

>> rich_at_thisoldnewt.net wrote:
>> Had to try and generate some trafic to the sites of those generating
>> prizes
>> for the community. Scratch their backs also if you know what I mean.
>> :)

> Robert Benschop wrote:
> And I even found out that JK sales offers Newton in a package deal,
> quite
> entertaining ;-)

I am still new to the newt, and have not participated in any of the
contests. But, I probably will in the future.

I did, however, find out about JK Sales on thisoldnewt.net. I bought
my 2100 from JK sales as a package, and am quite happy with it. I
already had a few Newton items I picked up here and there. I was able
to buy my 2100 and the other things I needed from them. I found their
prices to be very competitive with the ones on ebay. Actually, they
turned out to be better than ebay, when you take shipping costs of
multiple items into consideration.

But then I am one of those individuals who loath the bidding process.
I don't have that kind of time or patience. IMO buying from a business
that sells an item on a regular basis usually results in a more
satisfying experience than buying a "one time offer" from some unknown
source.

Nancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html