Re: [NTLK] UPDATE Contest over , some ?'s

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 07:16:18 PST

Hi Rich,

>Were the questions to hard?

Some were too hard for me but isn't that part of the point? If it was a
doddle I wonuld be less interested.

>Were the prizes that lousy?

Not by any stretch. I could have won a Newt or Catamount's whole back
catalogue and did win the screen protectors.
I entered most rounds and would have entered for almost any Newton product
but these was _great_ prizes and highly appropriate.

>Did the contest run too long?
Nope. Just right. I would have liked to know how much longer the contest
had to run but apart from that it was fine.

>Just a few thoughts to see if its worth the effort to try and run again
>next year.
Yes please! Keep up the good work.

Andy.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html