[NTLK] Thanks for the input folks was Re: Contest at This Old Newt is over

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 18:37:26 PST

Quoting Goodwyn Clu Da'Bard <drclu_at_swbell.net>:

> You had a contest? I'm sorry, this is the first I've heard of it, and
> monitor this list and the Newton Underground. Where did you advertise
> this
> contest? If you ask me, people didn't jump in due to not knowing.
>
> Doc Clu

Posted here Quite often, On the other list a few times and to a few of the comp.sys.newton groups.
Also on TON main page.

BTW the sandwhich question was from Paul G. :)
other answers were available at TON, The Prize suppliers sites, Various sites hosted by Paul, Victor, splorp and hidden in coppies of Defying Gravity

It was disapointing to see the lower than usual traffic this year when There were more prizes (and better) available. It takes a bit of effort to get that all together. I really enjoy doing it but it always is nicer when it's shared.

Thanks
all for the input

Keep the Green?

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net
Updated and Fresh Newton Information & Entertainment 1997-2003

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html