[NTLK] eBay resolution... etc.

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 17:48:31 PST

Hi all,
As in my previous post I had promised to keep all informed of the
progress I was making with said order off eBay and the poor service,
etc. The end result is that the seller shipped my order AFTER I filed
my complaint with PayPal to stop the payment. So, I have my product,
she has her money, she has posted nasty stuff about me on eBay, has
asked them to investigate me, and who knows what else? Oh well, it is
her energy. So, as a gentle reminder, always speak up for yourself,
always .

Timothy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html