Re: [NTLK] UPDATE Contest over , some ?'s

From: Suannp_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 23:17:05 PST

I'm new to the Newt and new to the list. I entered the last round. Some of=20
the questions where a bit hard to find, but I enjoyed reading the info at=20
Thisoldnewt.com and articles. Looking forward to next time. One questions...=
=20
if you guessed wrong, the site gave the correct answer. That seems to make i=
t=20
easy for everyone to enter.

Su