Re: [NTLK] Promoting NTLK, post-Ebay bidding

From: furiously_at_attbi.com
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 11:08:09 PST

Could always post a 25 Cent "unlimited Newton support" item in the newton area,
and "sell" the address...

Or ask J&K sales to include a brief slurb. Then again, the amount of email this
list generates - can be overwhelming. I am going to guess most people just want
to use their newton, not become zen-like experts. The Wiki might be a better
place to point people to.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html