Re: [NTLK] More dead battery talk

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 03:33:18 PST

on 3/6/03 3:13 AM, Bill Miranda at txgitarman_at_attbi.com wrote:

> Yep, all night. I also tried the "rhythm method" that somebody
> described of pulling and reinserting the battery over and over again.

Don't pull and reinsert the battery, pull and reinsert the plug from the
charger. Plug in the charger, let it charge for a couple of seconds, then
pull the plug for a couple of seconds, and repeat the process about a
half-a-dozen or more times. Eventually, if the battery will genuinely hold a
charge, you will see the status show charging for a longer time. This is how
I got my battery to start charging. I don't think that pulling the battery
will do it. You need to pull the plug.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland