Re: [NTLK] Newton II: A gentler approach

From: don porter (don.porter_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 12:13:22 PST

Wow. The nexio brings back memories. We had a internal project at Apple called Frankenbuckey which turned the lid into a keyboard.

http://www.bbid.com/aplqdev.html

There were two versions. One placed the newton into a enclosure which held the MP2100 and had a keyboard built in (the large picture on the site)and another which had a keyboard the size of the MP2100 as the lid.(the two smaller pictures)