Re: [NTLK] I just made a Newton website.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 00:35:07 PST

On dinsdag, maa 18, 2003, at 07:26 Europe/Amsterdam, Laird S. Maresch
wrote:

> Just wanted to announce my Newton site called Newton Talk. I just
> started working on it and would love some feedback from fellow Newton
> lovers. This is mostly a personal site for me and my Newton but if
> people would love to see anything specific that would help them out,
> let me know and I will try to include it.
> http://www.entropies.net/newton/index.html

Hello Laird,

I guess you were too excited since your site is called Newton Life and
not newton Talk ;-)

Seems like it could become a nice repository of Newton info and links.
But as a suggestion, would be nice to adapt the Apple 'Here's to the
crazy ones' text to a Newton version. Seems that that 'How else can you
stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art?' seems especially easy
to make into a Newton version...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html