[NTLK] Importing Data

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 08:37:21 PST

Howdy, Everyone...

I've started the process of moving my data to the Newton. I keep having a
failure, and getting the following message: Unrecoverable Error =8B
Insuffucient Memory to Proceed.

I'm using the Import method, because I can't seem to get Palm Desktop to
synch with the Newton. I've bumped up the memory on NCU by X4. I've used
Excel to create a tab-delimited file with no extraneous fields. I've made
sure that the Import parameters are set for Tab-Delimted as well. Oh, and
I've got all of this set to defualt load onto a 64mb PC Card.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? Any pointers?

Thanks!
Rich

--=20

Mt Gap Macintosh & PC