[NTLK] For Sale - Sharp Expertpad PI-7000 Rare

From: Tom W. (thenortherner_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 21:36:49 PST

For Sale - Sharp Expertpad PI-7000 Rare
I have a Sharp Expertpad PI-7000 for sale. I think it is the equivalent of
the Newton MP100, but you had better do your homework on this one. I say
rare, because I do not see these very much. It comes with the rechargeable
battery pack, a manual (in French), power adaptor and stylus. All wording on
the case, the inside door and in rom is in English. The engineering on this
puppy is really cool, in my opinion, and this is in excellent shape. The
screen is pristine, IMHO. It seems to work just fine, though I have not
tried to synch with it.

I am open to offers. I know everyone hates offers, but I have no idea what
this is worth, but would like to get a fair price, or at least within 70-80
per cent of a fair price.
Thanks,
Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html