Re: [NTLK] How to remove a Soup ?

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 21:46:36 PST

Wish it would but this soup is so hosed that wont work
tapping on most other soups gives me some stats about how much space it
uses, etc

Not this one
I get nothing but a blank slip with the Delete button in the lower left
and the other routing slips in the right

tapping delete gives the error dialogue with -48022 as the code

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html