Re: [NTLK] OT End of Off Topics anyone?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 12:26:57 PST

On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 01:06 PM, Nancy Haitz wrote:

> I belong to a number of lists such as this one. When people persist in
> posting about off-topic subjects they get a warning, then they get
> banned from the list.
>
> Beginning to like the idea more and more...

Actually as long as people MARK there off topic posts, so people don't
need to look at them to discover there not Newton related, I am fine
with them.

The Newton community in general and this list in specific, has a lot of
brain power, and I don't mind hearing what's on people's minds.

Marty

PS Of course I am only on three lists and the other two might have 5
messages between them in a busy week.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html