Re: [NTLK] Avi's Backdrop

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 14:27:35 PST

> Instead of entering them in Dates, you have to add the date
> to the person's card in Names (Add->Date). Then when you open
> Dates, it will sense that new birthdays or anniversaries and
> ask you if you want to add them. *Then* Avi's will sense them.
>
> Makes sense, when you think about it... the dates are
> associated directly with the person.

Any chance this could be updated to include birthdays put in
AffiliatePlus (from Silverware, makers of MoreInfo)? I don't
want to have cards for every single person I know - A+ is handy
to have just the guy, then A+ in the wife, children, etc.

Who would I ask about this potential update? Avi? Paul?

TIA!

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html