Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #168

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 11:16:15 PST

DragNDrop by Adam Tow. You can find it (and other gems) at:

http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml

Does exactly what you're thinking, write a name, phone number, address
in a Note, drag it into the Names window and voila! a new person.
Magic. Just looking at the source code thinking "Maybe I could adapt it
for Canadian addresses..." Too much to do!

jc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html