[NTLK] How do you use your Newton?

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 22:27:53 PST

Hello Matt, Welcome to the CLUB.
    I have loaded several, no , many electronic books onto my newton
including all three volumes of the Lord of the Rings(an outstanding bit of
fantasy literature), the Federalist Papers (very long but very informative)
the Koran (interesting, but the translation to english lexicon could have
been better), The Prince (Machiavelli's treatise on how to garner and
maintain power), and many others.
    I also use it as a note taking pad, holding it in Landscape mode. I have
composed and sent Faxes, stored lots of personal and professional contact
info, exported text documents to my Mac (Umax s900 w XLR8 g4 450 overclocked
to 480 mhz), surfed the web (works best w minimal graphics and HTML), managed
my many personal projects, recorded voice messages while driving in car, Used
it as important Bday or anniversary reminders and much more is availabl in
the net.

Gy Johndon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html