Re: [NTLK] New Apple Mini-Tablet Enclosure

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 18:31:09 PST

Hi Dylan,

Would like to see your renderings...

Yes I do quite a bit of 3d work myself. I model in Autocad or Rhino or
Turbocad but all my rendering is done is Lightscape. I do mostly
architectural which at times can be a challenge to decide where to cut
detail. In the end it comes down to how it is going to be viewed, not much
sense in having a lot of detail and then looking from far enough away that
it doesn't show. I find the same satisfaction when the model is done and
rendering is going.

Larry Zasitko

> [mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Dylan Stewart

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] New Apple Mini-Tablet Enclosure
>

> Alright, I just finished modeling this object in Maya. I can't figure out
> what ports would take up a 106*18 mm space, but they had better use
> connectors that go through the PCB instead of surface mount!!!
snip....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html