Re: [NTLK] Soybo

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 12:55:32 PST

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 10:16:43PM +0200, Chris Searles wrote:
> I've thought about it and have yet to think of one. What good, for example,
> is running an iTunes playlist on my home computer if I'm not there to listen
> to it...?

It doesn't have to be from a cafe. With a wireless newt, it can be from
a couch across the room. And a Mac with a TV tuner card becomes a TiVo
without the monthly service charge, that has a remote from the couch
with the same wireless Newt. And it's a TiVo you can set to record Buffy
the Vampire Slayer from the cafe if you forgot to do so before you left
the house.

--
46. If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man
    possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.