Re: [NTLK] Soybo usage already...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 08:36:36 PST

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 05:01 PM, Nathan Turnage wrote:

> Did anyone see "Electric Dreams" back in the 80s? Miles (Moles) bought
> setup that would interface with his then state-of-the-art home computer
> system. Long story short, the computer gained consciousness after
> champagne was spilled on the keyboard and the machine took over the
> house.

I remember that film! I had forgotten all about it! One reason I
remembered that film is because, at the end, when the music is playing,
there is a closeup of a "portable" stereo that had a record player
positioned vertically on the front. I remember that because I happened
to have one at the time. :-) It was a 'cute' film. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
mailto:<jonglass_at_usa.net>