Re: [NTLK] Soybo usage already...

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 07:01:51 PST

Did anyone see "Electric Dreams" back in the 80s? Miles (Moles) bought a
setup that would interface with his then state-of-the-art home computer
system. Long story short, the computer gained consciousness after
champagne was spilled on the keyboard and the machine took over the house.

But it would be cool to control the apartment with my Mac. BTW, what
exactly is a "CM-11A-compatible controller"?

-Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html