Re: [NTLK] [OT] Hosting companies

From: Richard G. DAVIS (msys1_at_charter.net)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 05:43:45 PDT

Larrie:

Here is my service.

     www.icdsoft.com

Ultra-fast, both at set up and when asked for technical support. Cost is
$65 for the first full year, including management of the domain name.
Performance is excellent. They provide a fully functional control panel to
manage your account.

  Check my web site as an example of their server performance.

     www.looking-glass-video.com

I give this service the highest marks.

Regards,

Richard.