[NTLK] Which is the BEST "PIM"

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail \ (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:42:15 PDT

Hello All,
A quick question for the group. I currently have a small dilemma. I just purchased a PRISTINE MP 2000 and am in LOVE! Long Live the NEWT (previous 2000 owner and sold it back in 1999. BIG mistake, but now I am BACK), and have the following PIM programs; 1. ACT and 2. More Info. Since I am now loading everything and desire to load the best of everything, which PIM do you think is the best????

Please lend you assistance and if possible state why you chose the one you did. THANKS!

Sincerely,

Joey & Susan Seidell
email: seidell23112_at_hotmail.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html