Re: [NTLK] Which is the BEST "PIM"

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 21:45:24 PDT

MoreInfo works the best for me. It links information up so that information
need not be duplicated. For example, shortcuts can be set up to link
various people to one company. So one doesn't need to repeatedly enter all
the details of their employer. One can link up all the different items and
they show up on a log book so that one can see the activity related to a
contact.

I have calls linked to notes which might have my agenda on it. One tap and
I'm on the relevant note. Act does some good work too but doesn't have the
same power in linking information. Apart from the links most of the
information is natively stored in the Newton Dates app. Act! kept a lot of
information in its own proprietary storage file. The concept of linking
stuff is so powerful; something that I first discovered with Lotus Agenda.

Instead of putting every task into the MoreInfo I find it easier to put a
project name in as a task and link it to a checklist Note. It reduces the
long line of tasks and allows me to focus more. HTH

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd
Sumner
Christchurch
New Zealand
Ph +64-25-339-745
Fax +64-3-326-7712

[Tony Kan] <snip>
 best of everything, which PIM do you think is the best????

Please lend you assistance and if possible state why you chose the one you
did. THANKS!

Sincerely,

Joey & Susan Seidell
email: seidell23112_at_hotmail.com