Re: [NTLK] Which is the BEST "PIM"

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 06:11:48 PDT

on 5/7/03 3:20 AM, Patrick Jendraszak at indyibook_at_insightbb.com wrote:

> Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

It's funny you should write this in your sig. I was joking a few weeks ago,
and said that I have photographic memory, which caused the listeners to perk
up, but then I thought up, and said, "I just haven't developed it yet." :-)

I have no idea if I read or heard that somewhere, but I like it, and have
written it down in my Newton to remember it. In fact, I had forgotten until
I saw your sig. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland