Re: [NTLK] Creation of an off topic list?

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 08:53:00 PDT

on 05/09/03 11:46 AM, Rich Oliver at rich_at_mtgapmac.com wrote:

> Personally, if it's labeled OT, and I have the time, I might check it out,
> unless I already have and the subject's not of interest to me. OT posts only
> become a big deal when you pay attention to them, much like politicians.

And since folks on this list have been doing a relatively good job of
actually marking such messages with [OT], one can just filter those messages
to a separate folder and do what she/he wants with them.

- Eric.

If aviation had grown as slowly as space travel, the first paying
customer would have flown in 1943 -- in the 1,657th expendable Wright
Flyer.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html