[NTLK] cleophus@pemberley.dyndns.org

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 11:30:19 PDT

> As a whole, it's dead. While I was at work, someone knocked the screen

> assembly off of the table, tearing the touch-screen cable. Obviously,
> the ROM card, motherboard, or both are damaged to some extent. Right
> now I'm looking for parts I can salvage.

If you want to risk shipping cost to Germany, I can have a look at it
for free. As for the touch screen cable, this wouldn't be the fist I
fixed. I even fixed the one you see here:

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html

I have a couple of mainboards and displays here, so maybe I can revive
it.

Best regards

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de