Re: [NTLK] Printing from the Newton

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 01:26:52 PDT

on 5/14/03 11:04 PM, Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr at sadyhr_at_mail1.stofanet.dk
wrote:

> Since nobody (as I have seen) have given this answer, I might be the
> only one using an old Apple laser Writer IIg connected via a HUB/Switch
> for printing from my NMP 2000.

I do the same--same printer, through both hub and a switch (on different
occasions--I went from a switch to a hub), but with a 2100. My ethernet car=
is a 3Com 589D. I never have problems either. I have been very pleased with
the IIg, especially considering I paid about $90 US for the printer, used.
:-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>

"[The] law established by the Creator, which has existed from the beginning=
,
extends over the whole globe, is everywhere and at all times binding upon
mankind. . . . and is paramount to all human control." --Rufus King, signer
of the Constitution

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html