Re: [NTLK] Connection options

From: Rich Oliver (rich_at_mtgapmac.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 14:06:59 PDT

Hey, Laurent...

Are you sure? I'm not. The only thing I'm going on is the regular old
printer cables I've got, and Belkin QuikNet LocalTalk adapters, which do
have the same pinout. I would guess, then, that the LocalTalk cable has a
different pinout than the LocalTalk adapter?

Looks kinda sorta like this, flat side down (keys up)?

      o o
   o o o
    o o o

Rich