[NTLK] TIME STILL CURRENT AFTER RESET!

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 17:23:22 PDT

Hello everybody. I recently bought a broken upgraded MP2000 (from
delvaldiscount, not affliated) so I can learn to take it apart to
install my ser-001. Well the MP starts up fine but it has a alert
of "this unit requires immediate repair. Factory calibration has been
lost. It will not charge batteries until problems corrected." I know
that I saw this before in the list so I went to the archive but no
luck! Also did a Hard reset and the time and date still reverts back
to the original time/date? I thought it was to default to 1996? also
the internal memory shows 4020 when my personel one says 3984? Any
help would be appreciated to understand why this is! I know this was
listed as a broken MP but.............
japecan_at_comcast.net
Robert M. Serna

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html