Re: [NTLK] An Amazing Story...

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 10:07:48 PDT

I forgot mine in a shopping cart once. Realized it when I was
driving away. It was still there. Worse 5 minutes of my life
I think. People probably think I'm a bit retentive about knowing
where it's at, but it's integrated into my life so much that
it'd be a little bit of a blow to lose it.

John Powell
www.iwillbefree.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html