Re: [NTLK] An Amazing Story...

From: Dirk Menne (dirk_at_menne-ks.de)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 04:24:36 PDT

My story with Newton on car went a bit different:

Driven home from the office, got out of the car and heard my girl-friend
(leaning over the balcony) asking: what's that thing on your car?

It was my 130, without case - sitting there after I drove about 20 miles with
more than 100mph on the Autobahn!

Only explanation I have: It laid on the roof with the thicker side (where the
battery lives) front. So it must have generated some aerodynamic down force to
stay firm on its little rubber boots.
Watch it from the side and you'll see it looks like a plane wing... well...
kind of...

Dirk.
MP2000 (which likes to travel inside the car)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html